• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Menu

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
Years
  • I want to learn how to make each item on the menu into it's own box and when your mouse goes over it the colors change kind of like Poke Safari's menu (not Copying ><) So if U know the HTML Code and U please tell me.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    There are a few colour changes you can do.

To make a change in the bg colour ...(you have to have a new row in a table for each link)
    This is an example of one link:
    <TR><TD bgcolor="initial colour" onmouseover="style.backgroundColor='colour you want it to change to';" onmouseout="style.backgroundColor='initial colour again';"><a href="link">Link Title</a></TD></TR>

To make the text change colour when you hover, enter this style code:
    <style>
    <!--A:hover {text-decoration:none; color: colour u want it to change to}-->
    </style>

There are other kinds of hover abilities, like fading in and out of images, and creating an underline/overline etc., so just ask if you want more info ^^

Back