• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who doesn't have school today?

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I do. I'm at school right now. I wish I wasn't. I almost stayed home because I've been feeling bad for the last three days.

Anarchytekt

Techlord
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    Err...I suppose you'll be havin higher studies, won't u?
    I've got college today, infact, from 7 in the morn till 6 in the even:(

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • ...o_O I don't have school today. But that's because I'm sick. ^_^;;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • xD I'm really sick!

o_O I started catching a cold yesterday while my dad had the flu, so in order to prevent myself from getting the flu too, I was told to stay home. xD I didn't even have to ask. *wins*

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • ;_; I never get to stay home unless I'm too tired. Plus, we don't have Thanksgiving here. xD

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Aww, poor Tig. I don't feel like going, so I'm gonna stay up. It's 2:47AM now. xD Or... if mum doesn't let me stay home, I'll sleep during each period. xD

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    I don't have school today*grins* -thank you massive amount of Pennsylvanian's who didn't show up for school to hunt- they give us two days off because of it<3 *buck day and doe day*

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    My school blows, i had school today but i didnt have it wednesday,thursday (obviously), or friday.

Back