• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Common Giveaway 2

KODAH

Supporter
Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2019
Hello this is KODAH a supporter, the job of a supporter is to help any trainer in need. so if you need help just ask. but thats beside the point, I am giving away pokemon AGAIN. My first common giveaway was a complete success but I moved without wifi so it became history but now since im back in commission I will start back tomorrow giving away pokemon.

I have the following now

Bulbasaur
piplup
chimchar
stunky
phione
charmander
feebas
rotom
hippoptas
growlithe
turtwig
squirtle
bagon
buizel
shinx
mareep
pachirisu

i only have one of the following
groudon
happiny
electivire
lvl 100 pikachu

EVERYTHING IS FREE HINTS GIVEAWAY BUT IF YOU WANT TO GIVE SOMETHING WORTH RECEIVING I WILL GLADLY ACCEPT IT

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 8, 2011
can you help me transfer 4 pokemon between my pokemon white to my pokemon black?

Radekal

Bone Keeper
Years
Bugsy the Groudon!!!

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

KODAH

Supporter
Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2019
starting at three to six because I still dont have internet.

sorry, but I cannot connect to my wfc.

Last edited:
Back