• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Asian Drama Lovers Club

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
  • Do you watch Asian Dramas? Then please join!
    Please follow all forum rules, thanks.
    Club rules:
    1. Stay on topic
    2. All members are allowed to post club questions.
    3. If you want to join, no need to ask! Post and you are a member! All drama fans welcome!

Members:
    Sachiko Owner
    Graceful
    Rokusasu

1st Club questions:
    What type of drama do you watch?
    Kdrama = Korean Drama
    TWdrama = Taiwanese Drama
    Jdrama = Japanese Drama

As for me, I watch all of these but tend to watch Korean dramas the most.

Last edited:

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • I want to join please! :)

I'm starting to watch asian dramas, but I only watch Japanese Drama's so far. My first and only drama so far is Ichi Rittoru no Namida (1 Litre of Tears).

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • JDrama, though I've watched TWDrama.

Re-watching Hana Kimi (JP) with a friend who's never seen it before, and I still find it utterly hilarious. Have also watched the TW version, but I prefer the JP. Have also seen Hana Yori Dango; very different from Hana Kimi but still enjoyable. c:

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • JDrama, though I've watched TWDrama.

Re-watching Hana Kimi (JP) with a friend who's never seen it before, and I still find it utterly hilarious. Have also watched the TW version, but I prefer the JP. Have also seen Hana Yori Dango; very different from Hana Kimi but still enjoyable. c:

I've been looking for new J-Dramas to watch and I came over Hana Kimi and It looked quite good!

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • I want to join please! :)

I'm starting to watch asian dramas, but I only watch Japanese Drama's so far. My first and only drama so far is Ichi Rittoru no Namida (1 Litre of Tears).
    Welcome.

JDrama, though I've watched TWDrama.

I watched Hana Kimi (J). I love it.
    I loved Hana Yori Dango. ^_^

My long list of dramas *click*

I've been looking for new J-Dramas to watch and I came over Hana Kimi and It looked quite good!
    You should watch it!

New Question:
    What got you into dramas?
    For me it was because many of them are based off of mangas!

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years

• New Question:
    What got you into dramas?

I was bored as anime started to bore me. So I went on to mysoju.com and picked "Ichi Rittoru no Namida' because it looked good.

I've started to watch the J-Drama 'LIFE' recently, and even though I've only watched 5 episodes, I really reccommend it!

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • It looks like I'm going to watch Hana Kimi because I can't find any other drama's at the minute as I've just completed LIFE...but it's got good reviews so I'll go for it!

Back