• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

porygon clip.....

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
  • Im not taking any chances! ^_^ *watches the clip anyway and haves a seizure* this is the happiest seizure of my life! :P

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • the downloaded versions are watered down

I have the actual VHS of a taped copy that was also subbed.

It has more effect than that

I've watched it with the lights off, being near the screen, and staring.

All it does is make my eyes itch :cool:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • but...i....wanted to watch the original clip! i would've given my parents a heartattack if they saw me having a seizure! :laugh:

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
  • i guess you guys were the few who were brave enough to watch it, even though the quality is so bad that it's impossible to get a seizure from just watching that

Years
  • Noooo way! *shakes head* The thing SCARES me! I dont wanna see it! I've never had a seziure, and don't plan on it! buut...maybe...*thinks* I'll think about it, maybe I'll be with a friend an We'll watch it together...

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    Imagine that clip being of a better quality (that of TV) and bigger than what you are seeing on the computer screen. No wonder it gave them seizures back then ^^;;

Master T

Ladies Man
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2007
    that was lame.... the quality was soooo low! but the only scene i think that would give kids a siezure is when those rockets are flying threw the air.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    WOW,Kenta,how could you do that?
    What if........!o_O!!!!!!!!!!!

I have encountered that clip few times,but I was afraid of downloading it,but the time has come,I'll wait until it finishes to download

It's.....95%!
    96%
    98%

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Well,it looked fine......I didn't even understand what happened,it's such a short scene......

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • I really don't like it I've seen it befor and it was really good quality it showed a still pic of it but when you cliced it showed the moveing full colored scene and it just about made me sick now it just makes me start feeling sick whenever I start thinking about it...
    HEY wait a sec they dubbed this episode!!!

Years
  • You took if off because of that, images.

If posters are afraid of getting a seizure, they don't have to download it in the first place... why ruin it for anyone who wants to 'experience' it?

Besides, a lot of american animation is done with bright or flashing lights...

Back