• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Things to do with pokemon cards (Revived)

miley810

Assassin
Years
  • Oh,also you can collect the cards,make decks,choose your best deck,then compete in champion ships.Also,idk if we have said this yet,but you can take your pokemon cards,this is idea for writers and stuff,you can put them into diffrent groups of six,and you can make a charecter,and then you have your charecters team,me and my couson have been doing this for a LONG time.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • they could the cards glued in sertin places in plastic bags,attach the bags to the car,and the cards would sorta be safe....then on Christmas they could drive and detach the bags as they go lol

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
    Years
  • You could do that if you DID NOT want to play with them.
    But, obviously you do want to play with them.

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
    Years
  • MY IDEAS ARE FOR PEOPLE WHO DO NOT WANT TO PLAY WITH THE CARDS!

How about building a small house out of them?

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • that might work.you could always like glue them on a school binder or something if they'd let u,or compete with friends seeing who can get the most cards,lol,I didn't mean it in a bad way,I just ment we need ideas for people who DO want to play with them 2.

Fithboy

The Lego Man
    Years
  • Or you just buy a binder with card slots in it already....

Another thing to do is buy a football cards book, take out the front cover and everything else football related then use that folder for your cards.

femtrooper

Starfleet Commander
    Years
  • Honestly, you should learn how to play the real game, because it's soooooooooo fun!!! It's really well thought out. Fantastic really! Collecting them is fun too.

Years
  • Honestly, you should learn how to play the real game, because it's soooooooooo fun!!! It's really well thought out. Fantastic really! Collecting them is fun too.
    I was just about to say this but you had already said it ^^

The game is actually fun, and can be challenging depending on who and what cards you play with. Learn it and teach a friend :)

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Hey thats a good one!Now u still gotta pic a card of the day -.-
    Well lets see u can oveusly use them to help u remeber pokemon stuff like:
    .the diffrent types
    .the names of pokemon
    .types of a certain pokemon
    .pokemon moves

stuff like that,but thats not real intersting is it :/

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • thats kinda a cool idea,or like ur doubles.Not to spam,expecialy on my OWN thread,but check out my new story!And my cousin's too!You could use them to like glue them to a old hat and have a pokemon card hat.

Back