• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Camp RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
Years
  • It's the first day of camp at Twin Moons and everyone is excited about the coming fun. Everyone, that is, except for the residants in cabin E. They know something about the kind of things that can happen at this camp. The five of them were in the same cabin together the year before, and they were the only ones who knew about the ghosts that had tried to kill all the campers. But this year, they're involved in an event they may not be able to stop.
    Rules and Junk: 1. You can be in any cabin but only those in Cabin E know about the events.
    2. The form to sign in is: name-
    age-
    cabin- (A,B,C,D, or E).
    That's it.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • here's mine:
    name: Tyler Ferril
    cabin: E

Someone can be the ghost that is in cabin E if they join now.
    You can start now. Our character's all know each other.

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • Name- Taisuke Migawa
    Age- 14
    cabin- C
    Gender- Male
    Description, White Cap, and a white jersey with matching pants. Wears Zoom Lebron IIs (They look soo cool), Light Tanned skin and messy black hair.

I know i added a bit on... but bleh

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Akira walked around the grounds of the camp. She didn't like the place much but well she decided to come back any way. Suddenly she spotted Kristen and waved. "hey Kristen!"

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • Kristen turned to Alana and smiled. "Hiya!" Replied Kristen joyously. She silently wondered to hesrelf why she had allowed herself to come back. It had been a horrible time last year... She walked over to Alana with her bag of items slung around her back.

Alana

Years
  • OOC: Akira.

Akira smiled and said, "I didn't expect you to come back. Espesaully after what happened last time."

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • OOC: Soz. Your name fooled me XD

IC: "I didn't expect to come back either... What brings you here anyway?" Kristen asked Akira. Kristen wanted to get to her cabin soon to put away her stuff as it was really weighing her down.

Alana

Years
  • "Same here. I just felt, I dunno needed. Come on lets go to the cabin and put our stuff up."

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • OOC: Switching to first person here...

IC: I walked up to the cabin and turned around to see Akira and Raven. "Hey I remember you!" I caleld to Raven. I was so happy yet I shouldn't be... I should be worrying.

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
  • Rebekka had beaten them to the cabin, and was sitting on the ground, in front of the door. She had been sleeping. 'Bekka yawned and stood up, waving to the others, after brushing some of her messy white hair from her dark blue eyes.

"Hey guys."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back