• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Do you think there will be remakes of B/W?

Status
Not open for further replies.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
  • Endless white? Shadow Black? XD I suck at names.
    So yeah, basically as the title states. In a few years, do you think there will be remakes of Black and White as there was for Gold and Silver? If yes, explain what you think might be in those games.

I think there will be remakes of Black and White since it was one of the best pokemon games, and Nintendo will probably want remakes of that. The thing is, since this Black and White currently had lots of new features and in the future there will be new Ds' and more futuristic changes in Pokemon changes so there are lots of possibilities.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • It seems a tad bit early to be thinking about remakes when the originals haven't even arrived in most of the world. Remakes=Profit and Profit=Equals more games in the future. If there is money to be made you bet they will do a remake. It's like asking will they continue to make new generations? If they product is selling then no reason to not keep a good thing going.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Okaaaaay B/W remakes are likely to be 10 years away or something. Discuss it when we're a few generations ahead. D: Plus the games haven't even been released in English yet, so... making a guess now doesn't really have a point. Oh and most games generally have remakes, so it's possible, just a really long way off.

As for what you would want in future games featuring Unova, discuss that here, since the third game speculation covers all pretty much.

24mrgva.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back