• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The ultimate black and white team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JERIICHO

Jericho is Law
Years
  • ok i have been tasked by myself with the descion what type of team i should have should i...
    A. Go all dragon pokemon through the game
    B. Use my ultimate team from every gen
    C. Create a super team from pokemon collected
    or finally
    D. Capture all pokemon in the game and for the ending use the ones i like and have exceptional stats

i have choosen C mainly because i used my ulimate team in everygame i played HG,SS,D,P,PL,E,Firered,Leafgreen etc
    and i am sick of it it included
    starter
    1.luckiest Shiny charizard i have had for 3 years from pokemon fire red then traded to leafgreen then to ruby then saphire then emerald i think you get the jist of it now
    2.red gyardos
    3.Absol loved this pokemon
    4.Crobat
    5.Kingdra i would be nowhere without this absolute beast
    6.and finally Luxray this was my ultimate team for a long time

and my new one i am thinking of, Shiny charizard will always be in my team
    2.Denchula or the electric eel thing
    3.haxorus or hydregion the two dragons
    4.Braviary always need a bird
    5.Gigaith its just to epic to ignore
    6. i hate this desion because they are both epic both have strong points to each other and weak points
    Waruvial or Excadrill?
    and for this one i really need the help of the pokecommuntiy also please feel free to post your own teams i love to see new combos and what will most likely be your team also how do i create a poll for Waruvial or Excadrill?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Here is where other people post their teams. As for you, your team is up to you, nobody else can decide it, really. However, once you have started playing the game and you want some help with your team, ask within the in-game team help section. Cause team help/choices doesn't really belong in this section.

Also, "thread tools" then "post a poll with this thread" in the dropdown is how you make polls.

24mrgva.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back