• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Glaceon13239

Rest in Peace
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Hi, this is my first time ever on a site like this. My friend Killerkitten101 on DeviantArt told me about this site on here her user-name is Lilliana so I'm glad she refered me to this site and I hope i can have a lot of fun here.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I think I've seen her around the forums, and I hope to see you around as well! Welcome to PC, and you've definitely made the right choice by joining us here! We have plenty of discussion topics, both Pokemon and non-Pokemon, along with lots of friendly folks, so having fun here shouldn't be a problem. After all, it's been enjoyable for me for three years and counting! Hopefully you'll enjoy yourself on PC as well!

Back