• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, all you Pokemon fans!

PKMN Trainer N

Team Plasma Leader
Years
  • I'm PKMN Trainer N, but you can call me N, for short.
    I don't feel like explaining myself here, so why not you read my bio?
    It's much more warm and comfy over in my profile.
    If you have any questions(or just wanna say hey!", then send me a message and I'll reply to it in 1-2 days!

Thanks, bye!

μοναδική τους ελπίδα
    Years
  • Doppelganger D:

Joking aside, welcome to PC! I hope you enjoy your stay here~

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Guess who's the odd one out. ^.^'
    It is I, Miss Doronjo, once again. ;3; But, I guess N is a cool name. :3 Well, N is a cool letter in general, but, its cool. <3 According to your profile, you say one of your favourite pokemon is Zoroark , which is cool! I love Zoroak; its a pokemon I really want to get in my own play through of Pokemon White, IF I can get that Celebi event. D=

BTW ever hear of the Yugioh Abridged series quote: "screw the rules, I have green hair?" :3 I'd laugh if N said that. <3 But hey -- yeah, maybe one day we can just chat, become new friends and all that. <3

Thank you for joining today! See you later. :3

Back