• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! I'm looking to network :)

Years
  • Hello! My name is Abbey, and I'm turning 22 in June. That's right, I'm old, haha! I've been playing Pokemon ever since the original Blue version came out years and years ago. I saw this forum and thought it would be a really cool place to network. I don't have a lot of time to play Pokemon these days, so I don't have a bunch of rare and shiny Pokemon to trade. I'm more of an average-joe kind of Pokemon trainer, I guess :) What I'm really looking for is someone who can help me transfer 6 of my Pokemon from my SoulSilver to my Platinum. That's all. :) I'm willing to give one of my Pokemon in return, or to simply do the same for someone else. I know I get really attached to my Pokemon, so being part of a trustworthy network is ideal, rather than getting random friend codes off of Google. I hope someone can help me out, and vice versa. Thanks for your time!

Abbey

PS. I'll make a list of Pokemon I have available to trade for helping me out, but not now, cause my break is over and I have to get back to work!!!! :D

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • 22 years old isn't old at all, Abbey. :3 In fact, there are users around here that are about your age. <3 Yup! I've been playing since Blue too. I used to play with my friends at elementary school all the time. <3 I...even remember my old team. :3

For your trade...you can ask someone in the Quick Trade thread, and someone will help you out eventually. <3 But anyway, I hope things will work out, and, I hope this helps, have a great time. <3

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • 22 years? That is young, my friend, compared to me and quite a few others here! But Pokemon has that rare quality that it appeals to gamers of all ages, so you'll find folks of all ages here! (No, I'm not really 85, but I am older than 22 and I feel old sometimes xD)

I'd help you with transferring your Pokemon except I'm temporarily without wi-fi *sob!*

Blue was my first game too... brings back memories of my Persian being an absolute beast because Slash would critical every single time :P

Anyway, welcome to PC, and I hope you have fun on the site! Be sure to stick around even after you trade, as we have discussions on all things Pokemon here, as well as plenty of friendly members to talk with! Enjoy!

Years
  • Ah, thank you for the advice, Miss Doronjo! I'm really excited to be a part of this forum ^_^ Ah, I know, I still remember my very first team! And the very first Pokemon I ever got! 8D Otto the Squirtle. I'd still play my Blue version if I had a system to play it on. Right now, it's in my memory box. :)

LeSabre, let me know if your wi-fi gets up and running again. I know, Blue version was the best! Razor Leaf always got critical hits, too, just like Slash did. High-ratio critical hit moves aren't what they used to be T_T My Farfetch'd learned Slash and I was like, "Oh yeah, this is going to do some damage!" But I was rather disappointed that he never got a critical hit, haha! Ah....good times :)

Last edited:
    Back