• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heeyy

papercut210

Ninetails
Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2016
    hey everyone ^__^
    obviously i'm new here...and i love Pokemon
    I have quite a bit of time on my hands so i'm willing and wanting to learn how to hack Pokemon games, particularly Fire red.
    By hacking i mean pretty much everything, I've played the hacked versions and i'm inspired to make my own :).
    so where should i start?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Ouch, I don't like getting paper cuts myself. :< Fortunately, it hasn't happened in years. :3 [DOH, I JUST JYNXED IT. ;;]

For hacking; there's a neat board you can go to; which is the Emulation board which is arguably the most popular board here I would think. =O Anyway, the Emulation board has all things hacking related; ROM Hacking mostly. Hm, why not take a look at the Tutorials? You can also check out the Beginner's Lounge, which here, the future hackers of tomorrow can come to discuss, showcase, and help out their fellow members while improving their own hack as they grow in skill and ability.<3

Well, first I'd say to remember the rules if you haven't done so already, just so you know them; [cause without rules, there's chaos! :3] And then, you can basically go and post wherever you want; as long as you remember the rules of course. <3 But, they are pretty easy to understand; even I can. <3 Anyhow, where ever you decide to post and do, I hope you'll have fun doing it! I also hope we can maybe...talk sometime; feel free to leave me a VM or PM and I'll respond as soon as possible. <3

And yeah! Enjoy your time here. <3 [hope its scientific for ya too! ;D]

Back