• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greatings

Years
  • Hello all,
    What can i say about myself.. I started playing pokemon back on my tenth birthday. (nice i know) Pokemon blue&red. Back when pokemon first came in i was king of my school of the pokemons on gameboy and trading cards. Always tend to like the raw power of dragon pokemon, i blame my charizard :)

eleven years on and i still play. Not as public as i used too but i still play :)

Recently got White and have to say the story has had a lot of work put into it which is always good.

So see ya's about the fourms

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Well, I've been playing since the age of 5 myself. :3 That's because I first watch the anime, and ever since then, I got hooked into playing Pokemon Yellow, and well, yeah! Up to Pokemon White. :3 Eh, I wasn't EXACTLY the king of Pokemon at grade 5; because back then, everyone had their legendaries and their lv 100 pokemon, while I was just chilling out with my favourites. :3 I love dragon pokemon myself; my favourites being Kingdra, Flygon, and Dragonair; sometimes Haxorous as well. Anyhow, you know, if you wanna talk about the pokemon games for the game boy, you can check out the Metal and Color Generation Games (GB/GBC) board; where you can discuss pokemon Yellow, Red, Blue, Gold, Silver, and Crystal. As well as the Pokemon Trading Card Game board, where you can chat about the Pokemon TCG. Well, there's more pokemon boards of course, and you can also check out the boards that are not pokemon related; you're not just reestricted to the pokemon boards after all~

I agree with you when you say that Pokemon White had an amazing plot; I liked how the Gym Leaders were more involved with the plot, and your rivals as well. N has to be the greatest pokemon villain ever; along side Giovanni of course. :3

But yeah, just remember the rules, and if you have questions about anything, your best bet is to ask astaff member those. I'll see ya around the forums too~ Where I'll probably be working on a dangerous lab experiment that will wipe out half of the weedle population in the world, but, I love dangerous stuff, soooooo Doronjo approves~! <3

Years
  • Hi Zxorm.! Nice to meet you.! That's cool that you got interested into Pokemon on your 10th birthday and still play today. Have fun here in Pokecommunity.! (:

Back