• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2011
    Ok well ive been trying to get a really good full ived Tyranitar and i finally get it

but then i find out about Pokemon Online
    at first i thought that everyone on these forums just go on their ds and battle people, spending countless hours to train

but now i found out that people just spend like 1 hour making a team on pokemon online and thats it

so i was wondering do the people on these forums use pokemon online or go on wi-fi?

ive also been wondering if i should get black and white because i dont really car about the story.
    progress.gif

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Some play it online, some play through the games - it's pretty much even depending on the person.

If you're not sure whether you should get either game, check the pros and cons thread, which may give you some insight into the best and worst things about both games, helping your decision.

And a question like this as a discussion would probably belong somewhere within either Strategies & Movesets or the Wi-Fi Centre. Just ask one of the mods there if it suits their forums.

24mrgva.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back