• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Umbretar

Years
  • Spoiler:

Tyrant Dragon

POKEMON: 21

3-2-3 Tyranitar Prime (UL-UL-Prime)
    1-0-1 Nidoqueen (RR-RR)
    1-1 Umbreon (UD-UD)
    3-1 Uxie Lv.X (LA-LA)
    1 Unown Q (MD)
    1 Azelf (LA)
    4 Sableye (SF)

TRAINERS/SUPPORTERS/STADIUMS: 26

4 Rare Candy
    2 Warp Point
    2 Expert Belt
    2 Pokemon Communicator
    1 Luxury Ball
    1 VS Seeker

3 Bebe's Search
    3 Pokémon Collector
    3 Seeker
    1 Prof. Oak's New Theory
    1 Palmer's Contribution

2 BTS

ENERGY: 13

4 Special Dark Energy
    4 Darkness Energy
    4 DCE
    1 Rainbow Energy

Strategy:

The ideal scenario is to smash face with the power of Darkness by harnessing the wrath of Tyranitar and have another one ready on the bench should the first one fall. Nidoqueen circumvents the damage caused to my own pokemon from Darkness Howl as well as providing healing support for Tyranitar / Umbreon to ensure their reign of terror is not short lived. She and Uxie Lv.X serve as Machamp counters. Sableye is the ideal lead but I have had some thoughts of switching to Spiritomb. Seeker is used to heal my Pokemon, reuse Uxie, possibly donk with Sableye and stuff like that.

I have tested Seeker and have found that it is generally a powerful card, so it has been increased to three. Triple Uxie gives me that powerful consistency this deck strives upon. VS Seeker is a bit random but it has proven to be decent throughout testing. I generally use it on Prof Oak. Tempted to tech a Junk Arm in here as well. All comments welcomed.

Back