• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, Im bob and Im a Pokéholic

Umbreon Bob

Da Trainer
Years
  • Hello people, I am Bob (well not really, I just call myself that)
    Im a 17 year old student who lives in Iceland, I've been a Pokémon fan since I remember, my first game was Pokémon blue, shortly followed by Yellow and silver.

My favourite Pokémon is Umbreon (like my name suggests)

I did at one point own Blue, Red, Yellow, Silver, Gold, Crystal, Saphire, Emerald, leaf Green and Platinum. But due to lack of money and a phase I went through I sold them all (I regret this now ofcourse)

Currently I am playing Soul Silver and I'm loving it, had a lot of nostalgia moments, thats for sure.
    My Team consists of:

Umbreon (obviously)
    Lapras
    Lugia (even more so obvious)
    Charizard (gift from a friend)
    Raikou
    Suicune.

I will be getting White and Im looking forward to it really much.
    I am even considering getting Platinum again at a later date.

I hope we can all be friends and that you guys accept me into the community.:t197:

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Welcome to the forums. Umbreon is ceritanly one of Eevve's better evolved forms.

Umbreon Bob

Da Trainer
    Years
  • I dont care if Umbreon isnt as good as espeon or bla bla. I like him because I went through a lot of trouble to get him in SS and hes been the only one to be in my team since then

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2011
    hey bob! i"m also a pokeaholic except i am totally new... heartgold is my first pokemon game! lol,

my team is:
    wooper
    flaaffy
    ponyta
    togetic
    abra
    bayleef

Bayleef is my favourite as it was my first ever pokemon!!! :)

Let me know if you want to battle

Umbreon Bob

Da Trainer
    Years
  • Come at me bro!

Wait youre a girl

Sure I'll battle you, it will have to wait until tomorrow/the weekend depending on my "busyness" :)

Shinjiaoki94

Punk Leader
    Years
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity, Bob...
    Umbreon's defense and sp. defense is good but its offensive stats are horrible, Glaceon, Umbreon and Espeon are better choice, then again, it's your choice, LOL

That must be nice to have someone battle Pokemon White with you :)
    Anyone here play Pokemon Battle Revolution? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Lambda

Boss of Team Plasma
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    Wow hi Bob welcome to the site!

Iceland! Wow that must be a very interesting place to live at your very blessed :)

Well once again welcome to the fourms, Bob.

Giraffe

キリンリキ
    Years
  • Welcome to the PC, Bob!

Umbreon's lovely, though I prefer Espeon.

Enjoy your time here, and be sure to read the rules!

Drop me a VM if you need any help.

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    Well Bob I hate to tell you but coming here will only make your Pokeholism even worse! XD Anyhow welcome to PC if you don't know where to post something check the rules of the thread before and if you are still unsure ask a mod (light blue and orange names), any higher staff member (green red and purple names), or myself

Back