• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Lab

Status
Not open for further replies.

shrty55

ExcellentSpriter NotHacker
Years
  • You have been chosen out of a select few people to take place in my pokemon journey. I have many starters to choose from but they are all new pokemon and you must choose wich i shall give you pics of the pokemon you have receive and your shall start your story.

The current Starters are:
    Glomafig(Water)-
    Pokemon Lab

Blingalt(Grass)-
    Pokemon Lab

Muchantama(Fire)-
    Pokemon Lab

attacks later

plz fill out this info before taking a pokemon when you choose i will tell you their attacks

Name:
    Town:Janko
    Dream pokemon:
    history:

Last edited:

Logmon1

The one of many...
    Years
  • Name: Logan
    Dream pokemon: Muchantama
    history: Growing up in a small famly Logan dose not have many frinds but hops to make some on his jurny.

Last edited:

shrty55

Years
  • for dream pokemon i want you to put which pokemon you would like to have when you grow up(you might incounter it later) and which starter would you like

Years
  • name:Jason
    dream pokemon:Muchantama(give us a list of dream pokemon we can choose)
    town:Janko
    history:lived on a small family farm by himself he worked hard to keep the animals alive and happy.had no friends and was bullied a lot.

shrty55

Years
  • no need you make one up and i will make a pokemon for it (it will be a legendary what you think of i need like 10 of em and ill stop asking) and which starter will you choose

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    Name: Devyn
    Dream pokemon:valon((a cross between veporeon and volpix))
    history:she grew up whith her parents on a fire pokemon farm but she hates them and sectitly wants to get an articono

Last edited:

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
  • I'll join...

Name:Tom Wing
    Dream Pokemon:Regirock
    Starter Pokemon:Blingalt
    History:Tom works with Prof. Pine in the Rockwell Lab of another region. Tom has moved to Janko to study the pokemon wildlife in this Region. In with this he has also wanted to become a pokemon master.

shrty55

Years
  • shadow i havent agreed to give you a pokemon yet so umm why have you started and for you dream pokemon make one up i need like 8 more or something this is all new pokemon so you guys make one up dont use one already made

Years
  • um okay my dream pokemon is........arcaikip!!heh a cross between arcainine and mudkip.heh this should be funny.

shrty55

Years
  • ok you have recieved your pokemon(in egg form they will hatch soon)*rushes off to make the pokemon and find attacks for them*

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    ((whell do you have any of them done if so tell me witch ones, i might be able to draw mine but my scaners broke so dont know when il get it up))

shrty55

Years
  • ill get them done soon just hold on i ahve been very busy and i just got out of school today so i might get them done soon k so just wait

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back