• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Still haven't bought my copy lols

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn_and_dusk

Boooo!
Years
So like the title suggests i still haven't bought my copy yet do to my friends review of it he said it was to over-glorified and was seriously overhyped due to speculations on the game.... yes he will make you feel stupid if you talk to him for to long... anyways so what i want to know is it worth buying? and if so which copy?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Definitely worth buying at least one of them in my opinion, you can see why in our pros/cons discussion thread - which points out the best and worst parts of the games.

As for which to get, have a look at our version exclusives part of the FAQ. It'll help you decide which is best for you. Though in the end it's up to you, so we can't really help. Best to ask in Simple Questions sticky next time though!

24mrgva.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back