• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Phoenix Trading Plaza B&W UPDATE!!!!!

Phoenix All-Star

Poke'Breeder
Years
  • Hello and welcome to.....
    The Phoenix Trading Plaza B&W.
    Rules.
    1. NO Hacks what so ever.
    2. Please do not SPAM.
    3. Be Patient and Polite when trading with me or others.
    4. If I delcine an offer please do not harass me.
    5. Do not rush me. .
    6. When we get down to trading I will personaly tell you which Friend Code to use.
    7. Please post your offers here I do not really want an inbox full of requests.
    8. Enjoy your time in my Plaza of fun.

WhiteList
    No one so far but that will soon change.

BlackList
    No one so far and lets keep it that way.

Offering.
    I am offering anything and everything I can breed.

Starters
    Spoiler:

Shinies
    Spoiler:

Event
    Spoiler:

Legendaries
    Spoiler:

Others
    Spoiler:

Wants
    Shinies
    Ev'd Pokemon
    EV Trainer

Power Weight
    Power Bracer
    Power Belt
    Power Lens
    Power Band
    Power Anklet . All these Items are needed on Pokemon Black.

TY for visiting the Phoenix Plaza Please come back soon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I'd really like either the Jirachi Wishmaker or an Aura Mew. I don't have too much to offer on my White though, but here's what I have:

Event Raikou(has not defeated Zoroark)
    Event Entei(has not defeated Zoroark)
    Event Suicune(has not defeated Zoroark)
    Thundurus
    Zoroark with Pokerus
    Kyoger
    Giratina
    Event Pichu(Jap)
    Shiny Pinsir, Shiny Nincada, Shiny Ralts

Phoenix All-Star

Poke'Breeder
    Years
  • I'd really like either the Jirachi Wishmaker or an Aura Mew. I don't have too much to offer on my White though, but here's what I have:

Event Raikou(has not defeated Zoroark)
    Event Entei(has not defeated Zoroark)
    Event Suicune(has not defeated Zoroark)
    Thundurus
    Zoroark with Pokerus
    Kyoger
    Giratina
    Event Pichu(Jap)
    Shiny Pinsir, Shiny Nincada, Shiny Ralts

Is the shiny ralts UT if so I will give you a mew for it.

Years
  • I have a EV'd rufflet (naughty nature), maxed attack and speed and a EV'd Emboar, maxed attack and the rest are shared between defense and speed, adamant nature

I like your shiny eevee, though I'd be more interested in other EV'd pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    hey im realy intrested in the kanto starters can i get them in egg form? i dont know what to give you though (im in pokemon white)

Phoenix All-Star

Poke'Breeder
    Years
  • I have a EV'd rufflet (naughty nature), maxed attack and speed and a EV'd Emboar, maxed attack and the rest are shared between defense and speed, adamant nature

I like your shiny eevee, though I'd be more interested in other EV'd pokemon.

I don't know if the Eevee will be availble for much longer. But I do have a Flareon Ev trained in Sp att and Speed unsure on the nature.

what would you like for a bulbasaur?
    Hit me back with what you have to offer :P

You havent answered me... XD

Sorry man I have been occupied, how about just the Eevee since it appears to be a hot cake right now you do have priority over other people because you asked first.

What are the natures on Shiny Eevee and Spheal?
    The Nature of Eevee is Careful and the nature of Spheal is Impish.

hey im realy intrested in the kanto starters can i get them in egg form? i dont know what to give you though (im in pokemon white)
    Hit me back with what you have to offer and I will get back to ya :P and you can have them in any form you wish. Ever had scrambled Charmander ;)

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    lol yea probaly had it xD well i dont realy got no shinys ,uber guys ,or anything xD but tell me what pokemon u want maybe some white exclusives?
    Some random guys i have:
    giglath,conkledurr,zoroark etc.

Phoenix All-Star

Poke'Breeder
    Years
  • lol yea probaly had it xD well i dont realy got no shinys ,uber guys ,or anything xD but tell me what pokemon u want maybe some white exclusives?
    Some random guys i have:
    giglath,conkledurr,zoroark etc.

I will trade the Zoroark for all three ;P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    wait have you captured one? cause if not i can swap you a raiko so u can get one :p otherwise idk cause its legendery :( and i wana collect em

Phoenix All-Star

Poke'Breeder
    Years
  • wait have you captured one? cause if not i can swap you a raiko so u can get one :p otherwise idk cause its legendery :( and i wana collect em

I don't have one no but I was going to breed it. Ummmm I wouldn't mind either way if you gave me the Zoraok of the Raiko because I need them both.

Back