• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi ^_^

Years
  • Stella isn't my real name but you all can call me that since it's my pokemon trainer OC. ^^

I'm an old school pokemon fan, i love the first and second generations and Crystal is my favorite of the games even if the graphics aren't the best lol. I also just love to draw my pokemon myself, to me its what makes them really come to life. (:

Anyways, I've never RPed with pokemon before and im looking for some people to rp with on here. I love meeting new people so please dont hesitate to talk to me! ^_^​

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Gotta love the old school pokemon. ^3^ Even though there are over 500 pokemon now, the original 151 are still probably the most memorable, IMO. <3 In fact, I was thinking of making a team on pokemon White that was my old team on pokemon blue. Crystal is one of my favourites too. <3 But, its graphics ARE pretty good for a GBC game, IMO; and it was the first pokemon game where the pokemon were, animated so, that just adds to its awesomeness. <3

I havent really RP'd myself for a while, but, when I used to, it was pretty enjoyable. <3 If your curious, you can check out the Roleplay Corner where you could roleplay about anything with other people, pokemon, or not, juuuust as long as they're in the appropriate sub-forums~ <3 But yeah, I'd love to talk sometime! Sometimes I'd get lazy with VMs, but...otherwise, I'd always accept them. Alas, welcome to the forum! Hope you'll enjoy yourself, and I hope you'll find good experiences. <3

PS. I love your drawings, by the way! They are really good. <3

Years
  • Gotta love the old school pokemon. ^3^ Even though there are over 500 pokemon now, the original 151 are still probably the most memorable, IMO. <3 In fact, I was thinking of making a team on pokemon White that was my old team on pokemon blue. Crystal is one of my favourites too. <3 But, its graphics ARE pretty good for a GBC game, IMO; and it was the first pokemon game where the pokemon were, animated so, that just adds to its awesomeness. <3

I havent really RP'd myself for a while, but, when I used to, it was pretty enjoyable. <3 If your curious, you can check out the Roleplay Corner where you could roleplay about anything with other people, pokemon, or not, juuuust as long as they're in the appropriate sub-forums~ <3 But yeah, I'd love to talk sometime! Sometimes I'd get lazy with VMs, but...otherwise, I'd always accept them. Alas, welcome to the forum! Hope you'll enjoy yourself, and I hope you'll find good experiences. <3

PS. I love your drawings, by the way! They are really good. <3

Thanks so much! ^_^

and heck yeah the 1st 150 are definitely the best, i absolutely agree with you. although the 2nd generation had some good ones too. ^^ I think i mostly like the old ones because it just brings back a lot of childhood memories.

Anyways, thank you for the welcome! (: I would love to talk, i definitely need some friends on here. it was very nice meeting you Miss Doronjo <3

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years
  • Hi! Yep, the old 'mons are the best. Although I did like generation 2 a lot though. Your Pokemon drawings are really good! I like drawing Pokemon, although my drawings usually fail, since I mostly draw Dialga, which is hard. So, welcome to PC! Have a good time here!

Years
  • Hi! Yep, the old 'mons are the best. Although I did like generation 2 a lot though. Your Pokemon drawings are really good! I like drawing Pokemon, although my drawings usually fail, since I mostly draw Dialga, which is hard. So, welcome to PC! Have a good time here!

its nice meeting you olih, and thank you very much! ^_^ i'm sure i will! everyone has been very friendly to me so far <3

btw, i would love to see your artwork too! if you have a deviantart we should be friends there (:

Complans

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2015
    Hiya! Welcome to the PokeCommunity :)

I also agree, first generation Pokemon ftw :D

And your drawings are awesome ^_^

Years
  • Hiya! Welcome to the PokeCommunity :)

I also agree, first generation Pokemon ftw :D

And your drawings are awesome ^_^

thank you! ^_^ hehe

you know i honestly havent even played black and white yet, but I was so dissapointed in the pokemon in pearl that i traded my game for leaf green instead. xD

anyways thanks for the welcome, its nice to meet you :)

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums! Hmm... That's some really cool art you've got in your signature! A lot better than anything I can pull up. I think I can almost tell what they're based off of!

Rocko - Pikachu
    Zero - Dunno
    Chompter - Dunno
    Magnum - Charmander?
    Luna - Evee?
    Cleo - Dratini?

Anyway, enjoy yourself, have fun, and don't be a stranger. =3

Years
  • Welcome to the forums! Hmm... That's some really cool art you've got in your signature! A lot better than anything I can pull up. I think I can almost tell what they're based off of!

Rocko - Pikachu
    Zero - Dunno
    Chompter - Dunno
    Magnum - Charmander?
    Luna - Evee?
    Cleo - Dratini?

Anyway, enjoy yourself, have fun, and don't be a stranger. =3

thanks a lot! its nice meeting you ^_^
    and zero is a growlithe and chomper is a totodile lol.

Giraffe

キリンリキ
    Years
  • Welcome to the PC, Stella!

~Your drawings are lovely -- very creative!

Whats your favourite Pokemon?

Jonrawwr

Bassist
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2012
    Hello
    epic drawings :3
    Pikachu
    Growlithe
    Squirtle
    Charamander
    Eevee
    Dratini
    I think ;)

Years
  • thanks everyone for welcomes and the wonderful compliments. ^_^ they have made my day hehe <3

and Jonrawrr, you got almost all of them right except its a totodile not a squirtle lol (: hes my chunky boy

Back