• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black Coffee Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Note: I was going to combine my Black Version shop with my White Version shop, but that will get way too confusing for me. Also, I've decided the my Black Version is my main version. My other shop is still open but I won't be as active there from now on

Welcome to Black Coffee Pokemon! :t298:
    I will add more in about eight hours (when I wake up) but here's a couple things I can do:

Breedables:
    Spoiler:

Non-Unova Pokemon (ask if levels/nature):
    Spoiler:

Misc. Strong Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Randoms, random EV spreads:
    Note: These will only be traded for other trained Pokemon or legends
    I can't change the nicknames.

Spoiler:

***WANTED -- Starters from other regions, evolution stones, legends, maybe shinies. More wants will be posted later

Last edited:

pokehunter87

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • thats great however im at work at the minute so i wont be available for a few hours so dont rush if you have other stuff to do. can be available in 5 hours from the time of this post :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Just making sure... you're trading these from a black or white version, right? It won't work otherwise

Katarn

EV Trainer / Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    I'm interested in your Koffing. I could offer you a Chikorita?

Years
  • I can supply you with pretty much every starter except Torchic. What else can you offer for them, besides what you have listed already, since those i would have been interested in i already have.

Do you have anything besides those to offer? You may also want to CMT, to see if you got anything of those i want in particular.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I'm interested in your Koffing. I could offer you a Chikorita?

Yes, I can do that now

@Keizar I'll get to you in a sec. After this trade with Katarn I'll update my breedables and my Non-Unova section with more Pokemon. I can breed you an Elekid with great moves

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Okay, let me just breed it real quick.

Sure thing I'm in wifi now, just warning you I had some connection issues earlier that kept me from trading but I think it will be fine. If not I'll need to fix my wifi settings. We'll see..

Katarn

EV Trainer / Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    Sure thing I'm in wifi now, just warning you I had some connection issues earlier that kept me from trading but I think it will be fine. If not I'll need to fix my wifi settings. We'll see..
    That's fine. I'm hopping onto Wifi right now.

Years
  • @Keizar I'll get to you in a sec. After this trade with Katarn I'll update my breedables and my Non-Unova section with more Pokemon. I can breed you an Elekid with great moves

Already got an Elekid with great moves myself.

Would be interested in your Snorunt, the Scizor, Hippowdon and the Aerodactyl.

Perhaps two for one with Scizor and Hippowdon or what do you think? And for Aerodactyl its probaly not really fair with the offers since it is Shiny:)

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Already got an Elekid with great moves myself.

Would be interested in your Snorunt, the Scizor, Hippowdon and the Aerodactyl.

Perhaps two for one with Scizor and Hippowdon or what do you think? And for Aerodactyl its probaly not really fair with the offers since it is Shiny:)

How about Mudkip, Treeko, Chimchar, and Bulbasaur for Scizor and Hippowdon?

@The Opera Ghost sure thing, what can you trade for them?

I'm going out to buy a new computer, back soon(ish)

Back