• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Omega Torkoal's Sprites

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 7, 2005
    Ok, I have decided to join the masses in the sprite making/editing trend.
    Now, this is my first crack at sprites, so they may not be good. Dont be too harsh on rating. Enjoy!
    sprites2.png

Oh, and the name covered up by Omega Torkoal is the name I use on another site. I was too lazy to edit out my other name, so I scratched it out and put Omega Torkoal over it.

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
  • XD; I think he was checking to see your talent in spriting.

Your sprites, perfectly recolored. Not too many edit problems!! 10/10. XD; Don't trust me though since I have a strange problem with grading. XDDD;;;

lizardman

~PC's GFX rater~
    Years
  • Asher said:
    XD; I think he was checking to see your talent in spriting.

Your sprites, perfectly recolored. Not too many edit problems!! 10/10. XD; Don't trust me though since I have a strange problem with grading. XDDD;;;
    i think he ripped those sprites since he wont do any request.

StarWarsPokemonAdventure

Nancy is Cool!
    Years
  • --edited out for flaming--

Starwars, do NOT double post or flame. I've checked out Omega Torkoal's profile and they are indeed the same member, so they aren't copying. If you continue to accuse people or to double post and disobey the rules, I will report you to a higher authority.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Wtf? Why are you all flaming the guy. He said he just started. And asked you to rate them not request. Geeze, some people need to grow up. And not everyone has as much time for PC as others. So thats prolly why he cant do them.

And as for rating you sprites Omega i think you did a superb job so 10/10

Edit: *reports starwars for flaming and double posting*

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 7, 2005
    tyranitar_dude said:
    Wtf? Why are you all flaming the guy. He said he just started. And asked you to rate them not request. Geeze, some people need to grow up. And not everyone has as much time for PC as others. So thats prolly why he cant do them.

And as for rating you sprites Omega i think you did a superb job so 10/10

Edit: *reports starwars for flaming and double posting*
    At least I have someone here who doesn't flame me.
    And i dont like to do requests, I have to do what the person says and I only like to do freestyle. Not to mention some people request hard sprite mixes to do, and I am just beggining.
    And for those of you who think I ripped them off of someone, I can give everyone of you a link to the site with my other name on it with the same sprites.

I might have more up later, depending on if people are going to keep flaming. :(

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • I've edited out the flaming post, and issued a warning. If anybody has any problems with this again, PM one of us Mods in HoTS and we'll report it to a higher authority. :)
    I really like your sprites, Omega Torkoal! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 7, 2005
    Wow, I didn't think they were that good. THanks guys. As soon as I get some free time I will make more.
    I am currently adding color to the Red/Blue sprites. They look pretty cool. I might post them later too.

Back