• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings!

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2012
    Lol whats up everyone? You can call me EB. Just recently got into playing pokemon again. Just bought the 3ds and pokemon black along with some other games. I'm really into graphic designing some time i hope to design one of your forum skins. I'll be posting in the graphics section after this so please have a look at my work. Not much else to be said except can't wait to play with/trade with some of you on the game. Peace!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Oh, you're gonna become one of our theme developers, eh? :D Well, hey, that's great. If you become a community supporter you can actually get access to The Style Studio, a board completely dedicated to testing out and getting feedback on upcoming designs. I think it just requires a donation of $5 USD or more for that. Not trying to get you to fork over your money though. :x Hope that didn't come off in a wrong way~

That crazy moderator in NU/W trying to make more money for the site...

But congrats on getting a 3DS! :D How're you liking it so far? My personal budget kinda keeps me from purchasing one at the moment, and I've heard mixed reviews. Either way, I'm sure you're enjoying Black~

Oh, and you can head on over to the Trade Corner if you're lookin' to organize some trades. Just shoot me a message if ya have any questions. :]

Back