• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another pokemaniac here :p

UltiMoth

The Ultimate Ulgamoth
Years
  • Another pokemaniac to hit PC! :p

Hey all!

I've been a long time fan of pokemon - both the series and the games. I've been playing pokemon ever since RBY, and I remember spending many hours on Silver training my pokemon and leveling them up to 100. Now that BW are out and more features are available in the more recent gens (w/ competitive playing, wi-fi features, and now Dream World coming out), it makes it all the more exciting and worthwhile to invest more time in the game.

Like many others, I'm an adult, but have been a fan since I was a kid (preteen years). I don't have any favorite pokemon in particular. I like all pokemon, and my teams are very well-rounded in typing. I almost always like to have a good balance of fire, water, electric, flying (+ another typing like rock), grass, and something flexible like dark, steel, ground, ice, rock, or a combo of any for the 6th slot.

Oh yeah. And my username UltiMoth is named after my pokemon Volcarona (Ulgamoth). UltiMoth = Ultimate Ulgamoth :classic:

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I'm turning 24 in a month, so I can totally relate yo being an adult Pokemon fan (even though, like you, I've been playing since my preteen years. XD)

Also, Volcarona FTMFW. There had never been a more beastly-looking bug-type in the history of the series (well, it's a close tie with Genesect, but that's not technically revealed yet. XD)

Anyways, welcome to our little corner of the Internet. Be sure to stay safe and ask anyone with a fancy colorful usernae if you need any help. ;D

Back