• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for some trades

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2011
    Hey, I'm looking for a few Pokemon, if anyone can help? I don't have an overly large amount of Pokemon to offer, and I know it might seem like I'm being a total legend wh*re, but I'm just trying obtain difficult ones I might not normally get.

The majority of Pokemon I'm offering are ones which I can easily breed, so I won't list the level/moves etc, unless they're not egg Pokemon. I'm not fussed about natures and moves etc, so if I have to breed, I won't be breeding for a particular nature. Just looking for simple, quick trades.

Available to trade

Snivy
    Eevee
    Oshawott
    Cranidos
    Archen
    Zorua
    Tepig
    Feebas
    Charmander
    Shieldon
    Spiritomb
    Omanyte
    Anorith
    Chikorita
    Bulbasaur
    Snorlax
    Larvesta
    Larvitar
    Gible
    Aerodactyl
    Treecko
    Squirtle
    Tyrogue

Looking for

Keldeo
    Meloetta
    Genesect
    Zekrom
    Rufflet/Braviary
    Darkrai
    Manaphy
    Arceus
    Cresselia
    Giratina
    Regigigas
    Heatran
    Kyogre
    Groudon
    Grotle
    Deoxys
    Jirachi
    Mew
    Registeel
    Regice
    Regirock
    Raikou
    Mewtwo
    Ho-oh
    Lugia

So yeah - probably quite big asks here lol. But if anyone has any spares kicking about, then give me a shout :)

Last edited:

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
  • Keldeo
    Meloetta
    Genesect

These three are not legitimately available yet, it is unknown when an event for these three pokemon will be available. (Just fyi; not even Japan has had an event for them)

Back