• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm a Pokemon trainer. In my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    I know it looks weird for a noob to post a huge announcement, but here I go.

I have been researching lucid dreaming, meditating, and eating lots of bananas, and with a little help from the Internet, I learned to make myself see, hear, smell, taste, feel, and remember all of my dreams. Now I have complete control over my dreams. Naturally, being a pokemon fan, I have constructed an extremely realistic lucid dream fantasy where I am a trainer roaming the kanto region with my squirtle, collecting gym badges and Pokemon.

In a dream, your mind is that of a child. You remember very little and you cannot recognize textures. Once you realize that you are dreaming, you go lucid, and your mind rises to its normal intelligence, and dreams are SUPER realistic. I can go lucid at will.

So in my mind, I am a real Pokemon trainer, and I can continue my journey through Kanto at will. I have a pretty amazing team, and I am about leave lavender town to fight the next gym leader. Any questions? (or jealousy?)

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years
  • Um...No offense, sounds fake (>'.')>. I mean, yeah..it could happen..maybe..And I know im not a dream expert..But *shrugs* sounds too good to be true. And how can you construct dreams? o.o. The only way I can even sort of push my dreams towards that of Pokemon related is by having Pokemon anime turned on my T.V..And right before I fall asleep to think about Pokemon..Even then, last nights dream was about Pansear...doing stuff to me. Not very joyable. So how can you control the way your dreams go?o.o But yeah..If its real *thumbs up* your lucky, you dont have to wait til the first Pokemon Virtual Reality game, for the rest of us..dream onnnnn dream onnnnn *sings*

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Um...No offense, sounds fake (>'.')>. I mean, yeah..it could happen..maybe..And I know im not a dream expert..But *shrugs* sounds too good to be true. And how can you construct dreams? o.o. The only way I can even sort of push my dreams towards that of Pokemon related is by having Pokemon anime turned on my T.V..And right before I fall asleep to think about Pokemon..Even then, last nights dream was about Pansear...doing stuff to me. Not very joyable. So how can you control the way your dreams go?o.o But yeah..If its real *thumbs up* your lucky, you dont have to wait til the first Pokemon Virtual Reality game, for the rest of us..dream onnnnn dream onnnnn *sings*

Lucid dreaming is completely real and doable. I've never done it, but I've gotten close before.

What do you do if you forget what comes next in the game? Just make it up? Also: Do you ever lose anything in your dream, or do you make it so you win every battle?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • cool-story-bro.jpg

Now get to work achieving something productive in the real world. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back