• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Youtube information

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
  • This came to me just a while ago when I was roaming the New Users / Welcomes area and someone who was introducing themselves mentioned that they upload frequently to their youtube account. Then it it me, I'm pretty sure there are other people who upload videos to Youtube frequently, so why not have a little icon next to the Instant Messaging/Gaming icons, which mention someone's youtube account?

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Having a link to it in your signature seems fairly obnoxious to maintain, imo, too. "Come check out my YouTube!!" usually doesn't garner any attention and tends to go negatively for the views of that YouTube, where sticking it in the postbit seems less like begging for people to look at it. I'd make use of it, at any rate. :x

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • I definitely support this. I post mine in my signature because I honestly am proud of it. I guess I can understand how it'd come off obnoxious, although that wasn't my intention. This should solve most problems, though. =[

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Yeah, definitely sounds good to me. I used to have a hack series on youtube, and now I'm an LPer. I actually had this name on youtube like a year before I came here.

Last edited:
    Back