• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hola

NatureKeeper

Hello, Sazandora. Regardless of the Spanish, we all welcome you to the PokéCommunity Forums. I am not the committee. By the way, I suggest you move to a new user name. Having numbers after your name later gets really annoying to you, trust me, you'll want a cool name later.

TTC

Tommy The Cat
    Years
  • For the most part I've adapted to calling the pokemon by their official names, but I still say Sazandora rather than Hydreigon. I just can't help it. Anyway, I like the handle and welcome.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2015
    Hello, Sazandora. Regardless of the Spanish, we all welcome you to the PokéCommunity Forums. I am not the committee. By the way, I suggest you move to a new user name. Having numbers after your name later gets really annoying to you, trust me, you'll want a cool name later.

Nah, I prefer it. I like it

Nah, I prefer it. I like it.

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hola to all amigos, enimegos, and weirdos!

Hey sazandora11, welcome to PC!

I guess if I'm any of those things, I'd probably be one of the weirdos. XD; But yeah! Sazandora or Hydreigon or whatever those silly Nintendo folks decided to call it is one of the coolest new Pokémon, in my opinion. 8D; Have you gotten Black/White yourself already? :o

Anyway, if you have any questions or anything about where you might wanna post or about the forums, don't hesitate to send me or a member of the staff (identifiable by their sleek, bold, colorful names) a Visitor Message! Oh, and don't forget to read the rules. It'd suck to get in trouble for something you didn't know was against the rules. ;-;

Enjoy your time at PC! :3

Back