• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AFL live

Years
  • One for the aussies! just got it and i found it to be half decent but still nothing too special. just wondering if anyone else got it and what they think of it

Years
  • My family has a Wii and as far as I know the game's only for PS3 and Xbox 360. Either way, I'm not really interested in getting it, sports games aren't really my thing (unless you count Mario Kart as a sport game) and the graphics look like they're from six years ago. As much as I like the actual sport (watching my Hawks thrash Port Adelaide tonight) I wouldn't be interested in playing the game.

Years
  • it will be released for the wii soon and im not worried about the graphics just the gameplay.if they can perfect that then they can focus on making it look pretty

Back