• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Urban Legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyranee

Can't read my Poke'-face!
Years
  • The Legend of the (Original) Pokemon Black

Spoiler:

Copied from here: http://unrealitymag.com/index.php/2010/07/30/the-urban-legend-of-pokemon-black/

I think it's a very morbid Pokemon hack but I would be curious enough to play it myself. It seems to signify the inevitability of death in a game that is otherwise nearly void of it. Hacks are fun aren't they? lol

The Legend of Gary's Raticate

Spoiler:

I think this rumor could be legit, as the first Gen was probably the most dark. I don't know if the creators at that point were particularly aiming as much for kids as they are now.

Thoughts? Other interesting urban legends? There's a few about Lavender Town, I know, and if a couple people could paste them for me that would be nice.

Last edited:

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    Ah, good ol' creepypasta.

Hang on, let me get Lost Silver.

Warning: Language ._.

Spoiler:

Tyranee

Years
  • Oohhhh that one was creepy. I like. Here's one I got off Deviant Art.

Spoiler:

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
    Years
  • Oohhhh that one was creepy. I like. Here's one I got off Deviant Art.

Spoiler:
    I was looking at the creppypasta on a different website just a minute ago, but really isn't all that scary.

Audino Wants To Play
    Spoiler:

^Not mine, though (Don't even write creepypastas.....yet).

Tyranee

Years
  • Woooow poor Audino. That one legit creeped me out. Not sure the story behind this one but here's a video of it:

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back