• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WCK's Adoption Thread ~

White Christmas Kitsune

The girl who wears boxers
Years
  • I hope I posted this in the right forum..oh well. ^.^ Here's some chao for ya'll that I made in my spare time..they aren't very good..>< But oh well. They are saved as one image..so just save 'em once XD Don't direct link please..I don't really want to take requests because right now there's too much stress in my life x.x so here's these chao for now..

christmasfreebiechao.bmp

Lonepichu

Happy-Insane dance time
    Years
  • Those are really cute, do you have anymore?

I like the first one too, hehe, maybe I might adopt the second one, if I didn't already have WAY to many pokes to take care of

Great job anyways ^^

White Christmas Kitsune

The girl who wears boxers
    Years
  • Thanks ^.^ You guys can both adopt BOTH of them..unlimited amounts are being adopted ^.^ They're free for ANYBODY to take..so yeah. ^.^ Hope I haven't broken any rules by making them unlimited..>.>

Back