• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

from the bigining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    ok il play prof. Sam and my carri. you can pick any non-legendary basic pokenon to start with and you have to come to my lab to get it then you may start you jerny

ok this is what i nee anything els you want to add go a head ,this in mine
    name:devyn
    looks:long black hair an dark gree eyes,she has on a black sweater and a pair of jeans

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    Prof.Sam sat at her computer with her glasses slipping down her nose as she fereusly typed away at some documents a small evee lay asleep on the dest in front of her

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    devyn sat in a chair looking around she still hadent thou about witch pokemon to get so she just sat there

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    devyn walked up to Prof.Sam "umm hello"she said and Prof.Sam staped away froom her monitor"yes what is it"she said in a quiet voice"i would like a volpix please"she said to the profeser and watched her dissapear into anouther room and come back with a pokeball"here you go"she said handing devyn the pokeball and devyn sent it out and stared at its white fur and pink eyes"its albino"the profeser expland and devyn piked it up and whent back to her seet with it

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    ((no one was comming and no thats pritty much it its just different traners staring ther journey to gather badges or become a gym leader or breadder or what ever its just a plane pokemon role play))

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • name: Danny
    looks:blonde hair, blue eyes, Wears all black
    are you Prof. Sam? If so can I have a Eevee?

Last edited:

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
  • Name:Kietuno

hey,can anyone here unscramble this?". *holds up paper*ayqusara ni kys ilpalra.
    "and I want a Torchic.Wait.The Puzzle had a picture.There it is!"*picks up picture*
    from the bigining
    "I'll call it rocketasa..no..rotasa..no..rayasa..no..RAYQUASA!Rayquasa!"

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    Prof.Sam looked over at him and pushed up her glasses then at Kietuno"hold on one miet"she said and dissapperd coming back with a yellow pokeball and a red one and handed danny the yellow one and kietuno the red one"here you go.

Devyn saw the boys and ran over"hay anyone wanna battel"

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    Devyn let volpix out of the ball and volpix ran around happly and devyn watched her"after all that tim you finaly mine"she said and patted her lap and volpix jumped into it and curald up and devyn stroked her fur"il call you valeray, ray for short"she spoke in a soft tone

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • Eevee try your tackle on that tree! THUMP! Nice hit. I'm suprised your that tough, I mean
    I just got you and your already that strong.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • Name: Samantha (Sami for short)
    Desc.: A tall girl with red hair. about 5'4. wears jeans and an orange t-shirt.
    Pokemon wanted: Ponyta

She walked into the laboratoy, her long red hair swishing from side to side as she walked. She was tall and lanky, and she had blue eyes. "Umm, hello," she said in a tremulous voice, "I am looking for a Pokemon,a...a Ponyta perhaps?" she inquired, smoothing her hair out nervously. I...I always wanted one..., but perhaps this isn't the right time, you look busy." She rode Pokemon when she was little, her mom's old Rapidash. She longed for one of her own.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    Prof.Sam looked over atthe girl"shur hold on you wanted a ponyta right ok"she left and came back soo with a pokeball in her hand"here you go"she said the pokeball had a small blue mark on it.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • Sami opened the Pokemon, and out popped a Ponyta. But, it wasn't like how she remembered her mother's old one. Its flames were blue, much unlike any she had seen before. "Umm, why are the flames blue?" she inquires, smiling as the creature moves closer to her and rubs its head against her hand.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    "i dont know"Prof.sam said taking notes on it..she put her notes away"whel hope fuly it dosent efect the helth good luck"she said and whent back to work

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • "Hey Danni," Sami said, smiling a bit. Her Ponyta knickered and Sam laughed. Finally, a pokemon for her. She would become the greatest trainer. "I'll call you, Black Lightning!" She said gleefully. "Black for short."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back