• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How it all began

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    "no eevee dont just stand there watch out"she watched as the pound hit eevee onthe back side and eevee turnd and used scrach on treeco whil he was down

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • I watch as the two battled. Suddenly, Baby whinied. "Baby, theyre trying to concentrate!" I say, giggling. Baby responded by nuzzling my neck, making me giggle even more.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    ((it devyn and im a girl not a boy like most people think but i was named after a boy))she watched as eevee strugled to get up and fell back down and walked over and piked her up"you did good"she said rocking her"i guess you one"she said holding out a hand to shake

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • I clapped. "Nice battle," i said, casually walking up to the two trainers, Baby following behind me.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • Thank you, I just got her." I stroked Babys mane. "But weve know eachother for a long time." I looked at the girls eevee. "Thats a wierd color for an eevee."

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • I smile. "That would be awesome!" I say, and turn to Baby. "What do you think Baby?" She whinnied happily. "baby likes the idea too."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back