• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sock Puppeting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPPF_Max

Banned
Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2020
    My friend Cycling Road was claimed to be sock puppeting but I believe that's not true. Regardless of how we met, he was not sock puppeting. He asked permission to bring me on so I can talk to everyone and then he gets a ban but luckily not me, just to prove to everyone I can behave. Honestly, I don't understand the concept between someone sock puppeting, being a sibling or a friend, parent, guardian, or anybody. Not that I'm asking why he was banned. He already sent in his appeal and the admins should read it any time soon.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Look, if you didn't parade around here telling everyone your story about how you were banned and keep egging it on, none of this would have happened. And the fact you guys talk on behalf of each other is just downright freakin' creepy and just makes us more suspicious. Unless you guys are superhuman and know what the other is thinking, then we can't just assume you're different people, especially when you both have the same typing styles and you're both ranting about the same exact things.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm pretty sure you and Cycling Road are the same person. This ban could have been avoided had you not joined here making such a big obnoxious commotion about how you were banned on a bunch of other forums. You are only making yourself more suspicious by making a thread for the public to see. Just the appeal to the admins would have sufficed, even though Cycling Road is likely to not get unbanned at this point after all of this unnecessary drama.

SPPF_Max

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2020
    To explain or to put it straight in other words, we're sorry. Had they believed us in the first place, we'd be on a whole different subject here.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Oh my God, really? I went out shopping, came home and you're still going on? I'm pretty convinced we've entered trolling territory now. I'm not even a staff member that has to deal with this and you're frustrating me.

If you're that concerned, I'd just share the account you have left before that gets banned too.

SPPF_Max

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2020
    I don't know what we'd really be on about but we had questions and concerns about bans and I'll try to stay on top on it elsewhere, depending on what that means. I don't even know what I just said so I hope you can interpret it right.

SPPF_Max

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2020
    I hate to be the one to get others involved and I'm going to sleep soon but no one seems to know what an accident or a mistake is anymore or the fact I've been tricked at school but they don't know. I have this gotten through to me but not everything has been explained or clear to me. I wish if people would understand and not take me for granted just because I went on a chat room uninvited on my sister's birthday, last year and got banned and then a message in pm on a smaller forum from someone who pmed Kirby on the serebiiforums back in March of 2010 before Cycling Road joined IRC. Thus how we can explain we are 2 different people but are treated the same because he pmed an IRC Op from the same school IP address and I really didn't know what to do from there. I don't understand how I was being a **** and why I was called one and that name hurts people. I don't like calling people names online anymore. :"(

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm sorry you feel sad about this, but everything you just posted was just irrelevant.

1. We don't care what happened at Serebii forums, or any other forum. We're not them.

2. Please for the love of everything good in this world, STOP bringing up this stuff. LET IT GO.

3. Like I said, we're having a hard time discerning that you're different people. You might be, but you've essentially screwed up because of how suspicious you're making yourself out to be. You should have listened to the first warning you were given.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I doubt this is going to get anywhere.

Max says he has a handle on things, and this is being closed by request.

Edit: And reading over all this, I'd suggest that this the last time any of this is brought up, kid. You joined here with a fresh start, if you really wanna see that through, enjoy PC and just post around like normal, as I said before. Don't worry about other forums, they're not us, we can't influence them, and it doesn't matter what happened to you on other forums once you join here. We judge you by your actions after you join us, not how you acted on a different site. Don't make another thread like this. Just try to enjoy PokeCommunity for what it is.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back