• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's up!

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    Hey people,

I'm new to the community ^_^.
    I've been playing pokemon for a while now, and totally finished most of the games. So I started to get in to pokemon hacking and that's kinda how i got on this site xD.
    I still need to learn a lot about it but I can't wait till i have my own hacked game :p!

Seeya Around.
    Maffi

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Hello Maffi. Welcome to PC! ^^;
    Your avatar is awesome.

Dem hax is pretty much the reason I joined PC too. XD; But I kinda roam around here and there these days. I think I've played most of the games too, save a few. Anyway, I think you've already seen the Rom-Hacking section. It's a good place to get started. And there are lots of tutorials too. I'm sure you'll be able to make a great hack. I can't wait to see it. :D;

You might want to read the rules and the FAQ too. Have fun. :)

Back