• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oreos.

nickchaosking11

agent of the matrix.
Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2011
    Lurking in the shadows, (of Oreos) living for to long in the dark, (of Oreos) come's a random guy (of Oreos) from nowhere (no Oreos D:) and that guy, is (hey! look, a cloud) ....me
    Hello, I am Nickchaosking11
    I've wanted to get this acount for a long time, and now..... well you can guess the rest.
    soooooo.... hi.
    :D

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
    Years
  • Hello there Nickchaosking11, welcome to the Pokecommunity, i hope you enjoy your time here and feel right at home, if you need anything, just ask.

/your avatar is very interesting, i like it.

nickchaosking11

agent of the matrix.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2011
    Hello Fire Heart! thanks for the compliment on my avatar, I put it together myself.
    -Nickchaosking11

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to PC! If I may ask... what made you took a long time to make a PC account? I'm intrigued by it. Anyway, have fun in PC, and, well... I hope you stay active!

nickchaosking11

agent of the matrix.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2011
    Hi nickchaosking11
    welcome to the community
    be sure to check the rules.
    and OBEY them.
    lol
    Hello, I will definetly obey the rules, or I'll probably get assasinated!
    Welcome to PC! If I may ask... what made you took a long time to make a PC account? I'm intrigued by it. Anyway, have fun in PC, and, well... I hope you stay active!
    Well... I was too busy to get one and for a long time I forgot about this place, but now I have one!
    Welcome to PC! Were happy to have you =3
    I'm happy to be here!

Back