• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya fellow Pokemon fans!

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2011
    Hi I decided to make a account here after looking for a nice and kind Pokemon forum and people recommended this site.
    Main reason why I was looking for a forum is because I needed a Place to learn to play competitively. Especially since I like to use Uu/NU tier Pokemon. I designed a few teams I'd like people to rate as well.

Now for stuff about me... I like to play Pokemon, draw/write and read. Eh can't think of anything else right now cept I use to brawl competitively. (super smash brothers brawl ) I still play it a little bit, but not much. Oh and I'm Canadian.

Yes and by my avatar/name you can tell who my favorite character is XD
    Jasmine=best gym leader IMO. I love the steel type.

Yep that's pretty much it.

Last edited:

raidersfan09

Dashing Person
    Years
  • Canada eh? ;) welcome to the forum Mikan :) i like to play pokemon too :D maybe someday we could arrange a team and make a pokemon game together :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2011
    Thanks for the warm welcome raidersfan :)
    Maybe ill take up that offer someday

Back