• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Werewolf Ninja Hideout

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    2011-04-18_160702.png

I wanted a unique name for my trade thread... Don't stare at me... Stop it...

I had an old trade thread when Platinum was the latest game, but I moved and it fell out during the trip... I lost all my events, shinnies, ev'd Pokemon, iv'd Pokemon, and flawless ditto... I also have a service for eving Pokemon and hatching shinnies using the Japanese-English ditto trick which I forget the name of at the moment... No I will not Google it... and No I wont be doing that anymore as I lost my resources as I stated above :(

Now that I have Pokemon White completed and came back to the website I will make a new one and hopefully gain back all the great stuff I had in the past... Maybe later buy more games and return my old services and such...

I will breed Pokemon for you if you want something just to breed it yourself, but the IVs might suck as the Ditto I have is rather poor...

NOTE: Anyone trading with me or giving away a Pokemon of their own will receive a from me with the best ID ever... 00069 :P Pic Related...
    Spoiler:

My Pokemon

Legendary
    Spoiler:

Dream Ability
    Spoiler:

Bred or Egg
    Spoiler:

Egg Move
    Spoiler:

Breed Dream
    Spoiler: