• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kero-chan and Dessert (from CCS)

Yetsu

The Future is here...
Years
I'm actually very proud of this piccie, especially since I did it last May...

Warlordess-kerodessert.JPG

Wha'cha think?

Yetsu

The Future is here...
Years
I would think so! I actually made it for my mom as a Father's Day gift. (My dad is gone, so we feel that she should get credit for both parents... ^^)

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
It's so cute! ^_^ I love the expression and the thick lines and shading! :) Good job, Yetsu! The desserts look good enough to eat! *licks lips and pounces on the one second from the left!*

P.S. Welcome to PC! I hope you enjoy your time around the boards! ^_^

Yetsu

The Future is here...
Years
Wow!

Thanks so much for all of the positive comments! Seriously, I like the fact that so many people gave my work a chance!

I plan on posting some new things, some fan art, some original (if that's allowed).

I've been working forever on my style and things, so hopefully you won't be disappointed!

Sawyer

���
Years
really good shading, 9.6/10. maybe if it had a background or something, it would make it more detailed.

Yetsu

The Future is here...
Years
Now I know what characters to draw...

I'm glad that so many people responded to this pic, cause now I know what character/types of characters to try and draw for everyone.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2005
Eeeeeeeeep! It's Kero! I love it, how adorable Chibi-chan! ^_______^ I think you got the expression on his face just right. I give you a thumbs up! ^^

~Kelsey

Yetsu

The Future is here...
Years
Thanks so much, Kelsey! I know what characters/animes to stick to, when it comes to fan art, now! Lol.

Years
I love Cardcaptor Sakura! She rulz! Your Kero-chan is very....somewhat creepy if you ask me....He shows his personality....he does LOVE food.....it's just......GOOD....that's what I'm trying to say...

Yetsu

The Future is here...
Years
Wow; thanks so much for everyone's comments! I'm SO going to try and do some more CCS fan art because of you all! XD

Yetsu

The Future is here...
Years
XD ...Not yet... My comp blew around Febuary, so I've had to work at the library... Only, they don't have a scanner or anything... I plan to draw somemore CCS art and upload it at my friends house.

...Whenever I get over there again...

Back