• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi ~

Desukān

Coffin Pokémon
Years
  • Hi everyone! My name is Lani!
    I live in Tokyo, Japan, but come from the U. S.!
    My mother is Japanese, and my dad is American.

I'm a pixel artist, and I want to join a Game Developing project, but I don't know if anyone will accept me...

I've been playing Pokemon ever since I was born!

Uhm... So comment and stuff.
    (:

I love this place.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Hello person with the name of my favourite Pokemon, welcome to PC!

I like your name, Lani. It kind of appeals to me as a "cool" sort of name. ;3
    If you're a pixel artist, you should totally check out the Pixel Art section. Heck, maybe even the whole Art Gallery section itself. Just make sure to follow the rules.

Enjoy your stay!

Desukān

Coffin Pokémon
    Years
  • Hello person with the name of my favourite Pokemon, welcome to PC!

I like your name, Lani. It kind of appeals to me as a "cool" sort of name. ;3
    If you're a pixel artist, you should totally check out the Pixel Art section. Heck, maybe even the whole Art Gallery section itself. Just make sure to follow the rules.

Enjoy your stay!

I've been on forums like this one many times before, and I have to say, I love them! My name is Hawaiian for sky, I think. At least, that's what my Aunt told me. (:

You seem really nice! And I think I'll make a thread on the Pixel Art thread!

~Lani

Back