• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Vampire Diaries / Teen Wolf

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    i'm sure many made a similar thread, but oh well.

Today, I finished the second season of The Vampire Diaries, which I found rather plot-twisting, but enjoyable. I'm hoping for a good third season as well. As for Teen Wolf, being new and all, I just watched till episode 6, and while it can have a stale and unoriginal approach, I still like it for an odd reason; however, the main character Scott is a little weird to me. Stiles, ftw!

Do any of you watch these two shows? What is your favorite scene(s) in any or one of the two mentioned shows? Who is/are your favorite character(s)? Do you enjoy vampire or werewolf shows in general?

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I love both of them! They're guilty pleasures of mine that I enjoy sinking my teeth into!

Confused how you're calling Scott the weird one of the group, though. Haha. Nothing wrong with being weird, though! I love weird traits in people. It makes them interesting, and those people being on the TV just makes it so much better. I actually prefer Scott x Allison to any other couple in this whole fandom thing that Hollywood's got going on right now. I like that Teen Wolf doesn't actually use a wolf like *puke* Twilight and The Vampire Dairies does. They have a hybrid, which is what werewolves are supposed to be. Katherine is my favorite character in The Vampire Diaries and I suppose Scott is my favorite character in Teen Wolf.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I can't get enough of both of them.

They each have their own story, and they each take on two different stories regarding the history of vampires and werewolves. Teen Wolf, I think captures a much better take on werewolves though; which, I mean, it should since there's no other focus [yet]. Right now, Teen Wolf is still relatively new to television, but it's already been renewed for a second season. I'm looking forward to more plot twisting events as well as the suspense and horror both of these series has to offer. Really looking forward to the third season of TVD since it ended in May though! There's going to be a lot going on there.

I'm a sucker for the supernatural type of series. For instance, the minute I heard about The Secret Circle coming up this Fall and its focus was on witches, I was instantly interested. As for favorite characters, Bonnie from TVD and Stiles from Teen Wolf would be my choice. Bonnie is just so fierce and Stiles adds humor to the series and is the perfect definition of a best friend in the show.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    I havent watched Teen Wolf but I cant wait for the third season of Vampire Diaries. Pretty much my whole summer has been waiting for my fall shows to come back on. The secret circle is another i cant wait for to start. I read the books and they were good compared to the vampire diaries books, i like the show better.

Domo Genesis

This is Beautiful, This is Art
    Years
  • I watch the vampire diaries because Nina Dobrev is so HOT! xD
    I watch Teen Wolf once on a blue moon. But it's kind of boring, IMO.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I havent watched Teen Wolf but I cant wait for the third season of Vampire Diaries. Pretty much my whole summer has been waiting for my fall shows to come back on. The secret circle is another i cant wait for to start. I read the books and they were good compared to the vampire diaries books, i like the show better.
    Teen Wolf would have been a good way to pass the time till September. At first Teen Wolf was something that I had planned to occupy my mind while I waited for TVD's Season Three return, but it became a series I'm gladly sticking to. The story has really evolved over the course of ten episodes thus far, with two more left till the season finale. It's filled with a lot of suspense, a great sense of horror, and then there's the comedy and romance. Plus, they have a great take on the werewolf mythology. I'd recommend it to anyone who's interested in the likes of TVD, Twilight, Supernatural, and other paranormal / supernatural series or movies.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    Oh ive been watching supernatural, i just started watching it im currently on season 5 and cant get enough of it. I do have my summer shows but they arent as great as my fall ones

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    no offense to the teen wolf fans but i see vampire diaries to teen wolf as,to keep it familiar to you guys, pokemon to robopon. i mean each is good but one is way more polished,cohesive,and fun.

dont get me wrong teen wolf is okay( though not good enough to warrant a 10pm view since there are alot of better shows at that time-can you say rerun) but vampire diaries is a whole nother echelon above it.

this might be a little ot but i find it funny the two are mentioned in the same thread topic #vampirediaries-book and show-nerd

Back