• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Donate (AR is okay) Pokemon for my common Unova Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2011
    I'll be quite frank: I don't really have many Pokemon that are worth giving. I have been devoted to Pokemon since Gen 1 (When I got my Purple GB Color and my copy of Pokemon Yellow, my first handheld and first ever game, which to this day I still have, in fine condition) but I have no Action Replay or Gameshark for any of the ones I really want...

That's why I open this thread hoping one of you Action Replay hackers can provide me with my dream team... I can't give you much in return. That's why this is more of a donation than a trade...

REQUESTS

SHINY ZORUA
    Male - Level 1

NORMAL GARCHOMP (or any of it's evolutions)
    Male - Any Level (Preferably Lower)

VULPIX (Shiny or Not)
    Female - Level 1

SHINY GALLADE
    Male - Any Level (Preferably lower though)

SHINY LAPRAS
    Female - Level 1

SHINY SPIRITOMB
    No Gender - Any Level (Preferably low though)

NORMAL LUCARIO
    Male - Any Level

SHINY MEW
    None - Any Level (Hopefully lower)

~~~~~

I'm sorry for asking like this. I own Pokemon Black Version only at the moment, and hope someone may be kind enough to give me these. If anyone can provide all of them, PM or VM me with your friend code, I'll PM or VM back with mine, and we can set up a time for trade. Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2011
    Yeah, was kinda hoping for someone with Action Replay, I know getting shinies is VERY difficult...

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Yeah, was kinda hoping for someone with Action Replay, I know getting shinies is VERY difficult...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it illegal to make Pokemon shiny with an AR?

And to the best of my knowledge, there is no such thing as a SHINY Mew

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2011
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it illegal to make Pokemon shiny with an AR?

And to the best of my knowledge, there is no such thing as a SHINY Mew

mmm, what!? There's no law against using Action Replay for cheating on a video game... Plus there's codes that actually let you CATCH any pokemon you want, shiny or not... It was PokeNav or something like that where it gives you Master Balls equivalent to the number of National Dex Pokemon in existence. You drop them until it's on the Pokedex number of the Pokemon you want and it always shows up wild terrains. There's also a cheat that makes all wild Pokemon you see shiny. And yes, there's shiny Mew. There's a shiny of every pokemon...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back