• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haha I always have such problem finding "new thread" buttons

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    Well well. Where do I begin? On the internet I go by Guppydoo, Guppy or Gups, and I have been considering giving forums a try again for quite some time now. I used to be pretty active on a few Final Fantasy forums earlier, but sadly those forums were not as active and social as I'd wished for. So I came here instead in hope of finding a place with a little more activity! : >

So! I'm 19 years old and from Sweden (which would explain my occasional spelling/grammar error). My greatest interests are drawing and writing, and I've done both for as long as I can remember. I really enjoy children's book illustrations and tales, but preferably with that tiny touch of something dark or unnerving - that things isn't as naive and sweet as they may seem. I wish to reflect that in my own work, and enjoy morbid themes in a naive simplistic style. Also, I'm a fan art addict. Lately it's been a lot of Pokémon, of course. (I drew the oshawott in my icon.) I enjoy fiction in all it's forms really, be it movies, comics or books. I love sci-fi and fantasy, especially urban fantasy when it comes to books. For the moment I'm ploughing through the books of the A Song of Ice and Fire series.

Blablablah I don't want to create a big fat wall of text, but I just love writing and talking! Seriously, PM me or something, and we could talk about whatever! : >

Back