• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Accidentally hit Report button

Smallbirdie

Lurker Extraordinaire!
Years
  • Accidentally hit Report button [Solved]

I was searching through profiles, bored, and tried to click "View Conversation" but I twitched on the touchpad and hit "Report" instead. Immediately I hit the Back button, but I just wanted to make sure I didn't actually send a Report through. I did try search the forums (terms "accidental report", "report button" ect.) but couldn't find anything.
    So what happens when you click the button? Does it ask for more detail on the report or just it just send up a Reported flag?
    Please and
    thank you.

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    No, it has a page where you input the reason, then choose to send it. Don't worry, you didn't send any accidental reports :)

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • And to add on what Toujours said, even if you send it in it just puts it in the MCP for the staff and it just helps them get notified faster. If they don't think it breaks any rules they won't take action. Nothing automated.

Hoped that helped.

Back