• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resolved: Ad Blocker

Dracorus

мαѕтєя σƒ ∂яαgσηѕ
Years
  • Hey Pc, ive got good news! i figured out how to block the ads that are on the forums... and it works too..

what i found is something called 'ad blocker plus'. its a firefox add-on. its really awesome, all the ads online are gone. idk if someone found this and posted a thread, so i found this. its really cool. but you need firefox for it. Lol

Peace out

~Doug

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    While adblocker is good and all, generally ads are used to generate revenue for the forum, and if everyone were to use adblocker, PC would kind of lack in money. :x

Although adblocker is known by many around here (and has been known for a while), that's generally why it isn't in any FAQs or anything like that. The alternate option to adblock is donating and becoming a PC supporter to block ads which is a lot more useful for PC's server than using adblock...

Dracorus

мαѕтєя σƒ ∂яαgσηѕ
    Years
  • While adblocker is good and all, generally ads are used to generate revenue for the forum, and if everyone were to use adblocker, PC would kind of lack in money. :x

Although adblocker is known by many around here, that's generally why it isn't in any FAQs or anything like that. The alternate option to adblock is donating and becoming a PC supporter to block ads which is a lot more useful PC-money wise than using adblock...

;S well im just trying to help.. i saw somewhere that theres a question about an ad eater. i believe its in the tech section, so im in the wrong place but.. its resolved isnt it?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015

;S well im just trying to help.. i saw somewhere that theres a question about an ad eater. i believe its in the tech section, so im in the wrong place but.. its resolved isnt it?

I think you're misunderstanding. The tech area's description says " Firefox plug-ins making your browser eat our ads?", but that doesn't mean there's a question about it. It's just an example of conversation you may be able to make in that section.

Back