• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Destination 5 and a possible Saw 8

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    So, first off we have Final Destination 5. It's official and comes to theaters in six days; August 12th. If you don't know what's happening in this movie, a man has a premonition of a bridge him and his co-workers are driving through collapse. He, along with seven other people, managed to avoid the accident and live. Unfortunately, death is after them. One by one.

They also added something new to this movie. Instead of saving each other from death, they apparently have to kill a survivor of the accident before death does, so they can have their life and live.

Next up, we have Saw 8. Honestly, I don't know much about the Saw series. I've never seen the full movies, just the traps, so I don't know the storyline behind them. But, all I know, from a teaser trailer I saw, is that a character named Gordon (from the first movie) is the new Jigsaw, I guess. I read something about the producers saying that this is the last in the series.

Anyway, what are your thoughts on this? Excited? Disappointed? Don't give a crap?

Last edited:
    Back