• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rrrgh... Offiacial Pokemon Dummies...

Jirachi

is made of gold
Years
  • I just noticed the episode guide in the Official Pokemon Website,
    and I checked Serebii, and it said that the Advanced Generation is on air in the United States! That is farther than the Oficial Pokemon Website's episode guide! Once again we catch them playing Pokemon games, but this time they are being behind the American television! Those lazy idiots...

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • Jirachi said:
    I just noticed the episode guide in the Official Pokemon Website,
    and I checked Serebii, and it said that the Advanced Generation is on air in the United States! That is farther than the Oficial Pokemon Website's episode guide! Once again we catch them playing Pokemon games, but this time they are being behind the American television! Those lazy idiots...

Yeah, I've noticed it, too. They've (Official Pokemon Website) been behind for a looooooong time now, lol. Serebii.Net is ahead because it's a fan site that has ongoing updates constantly. They just have a webmaster that isn't as lazy as the Official one has. Ironic, huh? At least they weren't lazy enough to have Pikachu in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade! ^_^

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
  • Yes, they are behind the AMERICAN TELEVISION,
    while that beloved Serebii which isn't even in Japan is making episode guides for AG episodes that are not even aired in Japan yet! I've sent them an email holding a link to www.serebii.net and politely asking them to copy from Serebii. I hope they listen, maybe you should send them a message too for them to get the picture. Hehehe!

Back