• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Squeaky Hammer Killer

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Another little story I wrote

The Squeaky Hammer Killer
    I wandered through the wet, deserted streets of my neighborhood and my mind could not grasp my elder neighbors warning "don't go out today for you shall die". I shook my head my soaked blonde bangs going over my eyes 'she's just a crazy old hag doesn't know what she's talking about' I thought as I trudged through the rain.

My usual curly blonde hair was soaked so much it now laid flat against my head and shoulders, the pale blue highlights washing out as I looked around "this is odd, even on rainy days someone is always outside" I muttered to myself as I shivered.

Today my usually warm neighborhood was cold and deserted…I didn't even hear the barking of my neighbor's annoying Chihuahua. I sighed wishing I was closer to my own warm house and not a block away, I silently cursed my old truck for choosing today to break down at work. After a few more silent minutes of walking I stopped feeling a presence behind me and hearing a squeak. Still frozen the wind blew a wet piece of newspaper into my face. I looked at the heading with my crystal blue eyes and it still clearly said: Squeaky Hammer Killer sighted in the suburbs of Atlanta, all neighborhoods south of Main Street evacuated ps. Beware the killer is a cannibal. I gasped eyes wide, I was south of Main Street, the squeaking sound come closer and a small girlish giggle was heard behind me.

I whirled around a spotted a small girl with unnaturally dark black hair holding a giant pink hammer that squeaked she giggled again showing me her canine like teeth. I backed away knowing I shouldn't be scared of a little girl but I also now knew that this little girl was the squeaky hammer killer. She giggled again "you'll make a perfect snack for me and my dollies" she took a step toward me. I backed away quicker slipping on a wet patch of grass and falling painfully onto my back, the next thing I knew the girl was standing over me a childish smile on her face she began to beat me with the squeaking hammer. I screamed in pain 'for a little girl she sure can hit hard' I thought as I tried to fight against her. I screamed louder feeling her teeth dig into my flesh as she kept beating me.

"no please" my voice got weaker as I spoke, the girl didn't stop. I didn't stop my begging my vision beginning to fade as my heart slowed. The last thing I saw was that childish smile and bloody face before my heart stopped.

The next days newspaper heading was this: Local women found dead on her street as the Squeaky Hammer Killers next Victim, killer leaves behind clue to tell the next state they'll be spotted at. This heading was on the front page accompanied by a picture of the dead woman and a toy airplane with the words Wright Brothers clearly written on it. An old woman read the paper and sighed "I told you"

Back