• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Refferals

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
  • I happened to look in my Statistics in my profile and I saw that I have 1 refferal. What is that, how did I get it, and is it good or bad?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    That means someone put you down when they registered as someone who referred them to the forum, thus the name referrals. They don't really contribute to anything other than being another number to show off! Though I do think that maybe we should start using them for something... hmm.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years
  • That means someone put you down when they registered as someone who referred them to the forum, thus the name referrals. They don't really contribute to anything other than being another number to show off! Though I do think that maybe we should start using them for something... hmm.
    I didn't refer anyone to this forum though. I have very little people to refer to.

Back